WEB 112 Final Presentation Guidelines
- Minimum 10 slides per person
- Title/Intro Page/Topic: What do you want us to know about you?
- Objective: What is your career objective?
- Biographical highlights: What about you makes you a strong candidate/employee in this field/industry?
- Résumé: Full résumé plus pop-ups or callouts of significant items.
- Cover letter: Full cover letter plus pop-ups or callouts of significant items.
- References: Have a cool reference? Highlight it, like an endorsement or testimonial.
- Repeat Topic
- Paragraph and sentence structure (subject, predicate, length)
- Topic, Details, Repeat Topic, Conclusion
- Non-verbal and verbal communication
- Connection to the audience
- Preparing a trigger question
- Preparation for other audience questions
- How the presentation is created is up to the team.
- Each team member shall present their peer teammate’s information.
- Creativity and visual choices, typography, etc. will NOT be part of the assessment EXCEPT consistency between the team members.
Hard copy of résumé (both types, on résumé paper) Hard copy of cover letter (on résumé paper)
- Share digital versions of above via Google Drive; include a new document with links to social media profiles
(back to Final Project)